jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

I need an education regarding Google AdSense

1. Gail Anthony profile image60
    Gail Anthonyposted 6 years ago

Google ads are appearing on my hubs as they should.  However, my status on the affiliate settings is still showing as "Not Set".  Additionally, the Account Access in my account with Google AdSense does not show HubPages.  I could not find a solution in the FAQ.  Can anyone educate me as to what I need to do to get squared away.

1. recommend1 profile image72
      recommend1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hello sailor (I assume?)  have you registered for Adsense and got your affiliate code - and input it into your accounts page where it says "earnings"  ??

2. Gail Anthony profile image60

I have registered with AdSense. I can not find where to enter the affiliate code in the accounts page.  I was able to enter a number for Amazon and for Google Analytics.  However, I can not find where to enter a number for AdSense.  Would you mind drawing a map for me?

On your account page go to EARNINGS  then AFFILIATE SETTINGS  and it is the top box marked Google Adsense.

If I knew how to take a pic of my screen I would - sorry smile

Are you ex-navy by the way ?

3. Gail Anthony profile image60

No I was not a squid.  I was in the Corp.  We did speak the same language.

4. Ritsos profile image65
    Ritsosposted 6 years ago

I had exactly the same problem ... I emailed team@hubpages.com and told them, they asked for my details and have obviously done something as I got an email from google asking me to verify hubpages which I did and it now appears to be active .. probably worth dropping them an email

5. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Use this link to access affiliate settings. Click on "configure." You will be prompted for whether you have an AdSense account or not; click yes you do. Enter part of the phone numer and zip code you used to sign up for AdSense. You should then receive an email from Google with a verification link, which once clicked will activate the account.

https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/

6. Gail Anthony profile image60

Ritsos,  Thanks for the info.  I will drop them a line.

Website Examiner,  Thanks for the feedback.  I have done as you suggested on two occasions and have not received any e-mails.

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I suggest you try to check the spam folder on your email account.

7. Gail Anthony profile image60

Thanks WE, but I check that everyday as 40% of my HubPages mail winds up in the spam folder.

1. profile image0

Very well.

Hi WE - I think the ongoing Hubpages panic is affecting many things, maybe this also - from China I am often unable to get into Hubpages the last few days and put this down to it being the middle of the American night and somebody frantically trying to reconfigure or back up files at HP HQ smile

1. profile image0

Hello Recommend, thanks for providing these insights. It is interesting, although a bit unsettling, to hear.

working