jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Holy Moly! Great Day in Amazon!

1. melbel profile image93
    melbelposted 5 years ago

I haven't sold anything on Amazon until this month, nothing at all. But I decided to change how I show the amazon links in my hubs and it has really helped. This month I have hit 50 items sold. Most of them are small items. Of those 50 items, 34 of them were from today! However, they seem to be from ONE customer on a mass shopping spree, but still cool.

So for those who have not yet earned from Amazon, hang in there and consider changing up how you show your Amazon links in your hubs. I am still amazed by my day in sales on Amazone, but they are mostly $1 items so it's not THAT great. I am still proud though. I just wanted to share that.

1. R-J-T profile image60
      R-J-Tposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm very happy for you, any tips on what you changed etc, I have recently been trying to crack amazon but no luck yet.

And I hope your sucsses carrys on.

1. Mikeydoes profile image79
        Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've made $300 on Amazon this month, however this Google nerf really seemed to hit me hard.. It is just about making more hubs, nothing else. Your object is to make them click on Amazon ads. So any ideas to get them to do that is all you need. Be creative, people who do things without being told draw the most wages smile

Remember, it is not always about the item you are trying to sell. They could go on Amazon and buy anything and you get paid for it! For this reason alone I put intriguing things for sale on my hubs. For instance, if I am talking about a video game, I will usually put an anticipated unrealeased game up there. (this is one of my huge secrets) SHHH

CONGRATS MELBEL!!!! Remember, since it happened once it will surely happen again! I've had a couple of people go on shopping sprees!

2. Andrew0208 profile image61
      Andrew0208posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations! I am really encouraged with what I'm hearing here about Amazon affiliates from Hubbers. Thanks for sharing.

2. leahlefler profile image98
    leahleflerposted 5 years ago

That's awesome! Even if they are smaller items (as far as dollar value goes), you still sold a lot of them! I hope your sales continue to increase!

3. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Congratulations! I have found February to be a great month for Amazon so far, so hope that you keep making sales

4. KristenGrace profile image61
    KristenGraceposted 5 years ago

Congratulations!  Best of luck on future sales smile

5. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I'm happy with my latest payment. Almost twice as much as the last one.

6. melpor profile image90
    melporposted 5 years ago

Congratulations Melbel, It took me 15 months to get my first sales. Just like you someone went on a shopping spree and brought 13 items at once. It is a good feeling when it happens.

7. ravko profile image60
    ravkoposted 5 years ago

Congratulations melbel, you have given me hope

8. jrcemail profile image74
    jrcemailposted 5 years ago

Aha! Will try to implement those on my hubs. Very good tip, thanks!