jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

When you fine Happiness, what next?

1. Jefferypalama profile image60
    Jefferypalamaposted 5 years ago

Cant imagine being a rich successful business man for so many year and just one misstake will turn you into some one begging for food, Happiness come form Aspiration, Inspiration, Desperation to find and get the ability to hold what you have gotten and be happy with it,

But The Big Question Is How When You Find Happiness What next?
    How do you manage and mentian it?

2. Spirit Whisperer profile image85
    Spirit Whispererposted 5 years ago

Your thoughts create your reality because your thoughts affect how you feel. It is your feelings that attract everyone and everything that reflects how you feel. The thoughts you describe are thoughts of fear and fear is the surest way for you to attract loss. It is thoughts of courage that will make you feel brave and that is how you become strong enough to maintain what is your natural state of being...happy. You don't need anything to be happy. It is your mind that creates the illusion because you do not realise your true nature.

3. Richieb799 profile image65
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

If you find happiness, don't take it for granted!! thank your lucky stars and keep doing what you did to get there!!

4. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

I already found it...

when she said 'yes'

5. Pcunix profile image88
    Pcunixposted 5 years ago

Apparently Jeffery finds true happiness in copying other folks content and posting it here as his own..

6. Aya Katz profile image91
    Aya Katzposted 5 years ago

And here I thought it was about the government fining people for being happy!

7. Pcunix profile image88
    Pcunixposted 5 years ago

What I really hate about this is that this guy (the OP) has published 3 hubs he stole from other sites.

They are easy to find - just paste the first paragraph of each into Google.

Can I flag them? Nope.  Well, I can, but HP won't do anything unless and until the actual owners complain.

This is the type of person who should be immediately banned, but there is seemingly no interest in doing so.

8. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

Maybe keep doing what makes you happy assuming it is not artificial.