jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

hi!

1. the pink umbrella profile image79
    the pink umbrellaposted 6 years ago

um, i know this is going to sound irresponsible, but i forgot/misplaced the paper i had with all of my google account information for HP. I cannot get into my google adsense account, and therefore cannot delete it to get a new one. if i add another accound, HP will bump me, and rightfully so, there are people prob who would take advantage. Can anyone give me any advice on what to do???

2. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Email google. I'm sure they have a facility for a lost password/email address. Not having done the same I'm not entirely sure but I reckon I'm about right.

What you missing? The password or the email?

the pink umbrellaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

both, so thats why its hard for them to believe me, lol. i could be some weirdo trying to cancel someones account. i did email them, but without the email and password, im pretty much screwed. anyway, il try again. ive had too many emails. had a stalking situation! but im not getting into that!

1. Haunty profile image84
        Hauntyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If I were you I would email Google, give them my publisher ID, name and post address and ask them to send me a mail with a reset password. Or I would ask them to call me using the number I provided when I signed up.

the pink umbrellaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yea, thats another thing, i was using a prepaid cell phone of which ive been through 3 numbers since, and cannot remember the first 2. i really might have to just beg hubpages to let me have another account, as my google one has not enough info from me to cancel.

3. Haunty profile image84
    Hauntyposted 6 years ago

working