jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Violent content?

1. MoneyCreator24 profile image61
    MoneyCreator24posted 6 years ago

Hi, one of my latest hubs was just blocked because of violation the terms. It was said a reader did mark it. But I really can´t find a violation at all. Anyway I made some little changes. I made a list of video sites within a text capsule and now I just put this list into an link capsule.
    It was said my hub were over proportional promoting. But what is over proportional promoting by listing different video sharing sites?
    I can´t republish my hub and don´t know what´s wrong?
    Please give some advice.

http://hubpages.com/hub/how-to-publish-video

1. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No one but you can see that hub because it is unpublished, but "overly promotional" usually means more than 2 links to a single domain or too many affiliate links.

MoneyCreator24posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, you´re right. I forgot you can´t see the hub. Anyway, I had no overly proportional promotion, only few links to other hubs and these list of different video sharing sites.
        I know more than 2 links to one same site is not allowed. Even if one has it, one can´t publish it because its blocked by the system right away.
        Anyway, thank you for your answer.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

If a hub is duplicate, no self-serving outbound links are allowed at all.

MoneyCreator24posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hm - maybe it was because I linked to my accounts at different video sites

working