search traffic patterns on hubs at present time

1. 2uesday profile image90
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

I have been running (not very scientific) tests to see if I could find a pattern to which hubs would fare better at the present time.

Looking at it from the stats on my account page for hubs-

if I re-order the columns for the number of visits for the day.

Then visit the hub stats of the top five with the most visited hubs for that day( I mean look at the stats. for the individual hub on each of the hubs that shows where the search traffic comes from).

The ones that seem to be holding their own seem to be the ones that have always and are still getting visits from lots of different search engines( obvious really but I usually have to get to a piece of information by the long route). This may be related to (read this somewhere ) Google has not rolled out the changes to other countries yet.

This may be old news to the experienced here but I hope it it may help some.

Do n't take this comment as written by a SEO expert, writing my hubs has always been a learning curve and I have never done much in the way of back-links, and my keywords are not researched in depth or picked by how much they earn. 

BTW My Amazon hubs, results were awful this month before the Google news over 400 visits thro' hubs resulted in 2 sales.

I do not want to get into a big discussion on the points I have mentioned, too many other things need my attention.

Maybe what I am trying to say is for me the way forward if I write more hubs will be to write things that appeal to a world wide market.

1. nanospeck profile image75
      nanospeckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes. Presently, Google have implemented the algo update in US only!

1. shai77 profile image82
        shai77posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Then i'm afraid to think what will happen to traffic when they will implement the changes to all countries.