jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Did Anyone copied your article minus resource box and live links??

1. Ipeoney profile image86
    Ipeoneyposted 5 years ago

Hi If you have an experience like mine please tell us about it here is this thread. Thanks.

I had an article in ezine and found it somewhere else minus the live link, I feel so bad. They are suppose to leave the links unchanged.

And I found another website who has my whole article minus the whole resource box and live links. I wonder how many more out there. Sometimes it's heart breaking when you work hard to write your article, almost no sleep, and then just to find it in someone else Site without your Precious Links and Resource Box

Please share your experience here, I want to know how common is this. Thanks.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I personally have not written for Ezine, however I believe this is quite a common occurrence - there are many automated programs that "scrape" articles without the comment box and use them as content for other sites.

The best you can do is contact them about it, but since they probably are fully aware of what they're doing, it can end up being a losing battle.

2. Bill Manning profile image70
    Bill Manningposted 5 years ago

Yup it is very, very common. I bet most ezine articles have been copied hundreds or thousands of times without any links. hmm

Ipeoneyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi thanks for the quick response. In that case article marketing through directories won't be very successful unless you submit thousands of articles. No wonder why people just want to submit spinned articles and not original ones. I hope everybody follow the directories rule. It's really simple, just include resource box and working links.

I did contact one and asked them to put back the working link. The next time I checked, the website was changed.

Ipeoneyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I was so naived with what was going on in the internet and I didn't know about scraping and comment spamming. I recieved so many comments and I thought they just don't speak english well or something, but later on I found out those are just spams. No wonder the words were out of the topic. Then I was replying everyone of them, when I found out that I was talking to myself, I off the comment. OMG! I feel so stupid.