jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Hubpage earnings

1. Gordon G. profile image60
    Gordon G.posted 5 years ago

Is it normal to have made only one cent after two months of hubbing?

1. brimancandy profile image83
      brimancandyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure, but it took me almost a year to make a dollar. Some people have better success than others. I have been here quite a while, and, I have just made over $5.00. But some are making $100.00 a month. Those people also have a lot of hubs, and a huge amount of followers.

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
        Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Not quite accurate, Briam.  I've been making payout every month for sometime now without loads of followers or hubs.   Besides, followers don't click ads.  It depends on the quality of your content and subject matter.

Everyone's experience is different according to their abilities.  Just my opinion!  smile

2. Hestia DeVoto profile image59
      Hestia DeVotoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It can be.

How you earn depends on how you write, what you choose to write about, what sort of info and resources your Hubs offer and much more.

I recommend the Learning Center if you'd like to improve your Hubs,

2. Gordon G. profile image60
    Gordon G.posted 5 years ago

Thanks for the info guys

3. Ritsos profile image66
    Ritsosposted 5 years ago

Loking forward to my first $/£ but early days yet ... I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that I'm not going to make money from some of my current hubs such as a libyan recipe, one about a buddhism I practise and the life of Robert Motherwell. It won't stop me writing about them as I enjoy those topics but I'm going to try to put on mymore professional head and try to write a few 'dry' topics that people are more likely to search for just to see what happens.

4. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

For my first three months I earnt about $1. For my second 3 months I made about $20. This month I've reached Adsense payout and am $15 from Amazon payout.

It starts out slow but it snowballs with time.