jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Something is drastically wrong here with hubpages

1. Hobbiesaboutus profile image60
    Hobbiesaboutusposted 8 years ago

Concerning getting ADSENSE actually working here.

I have an existing adsense account.
    I have the CORRECT information when I am asked to enter my
    EMAIL address
    Last 5 digits of my phone
    and my zip code
    I hit the magic button (link my accounts) http://hubpages.com/user/adsense/?action=edit and am told that phone number or zipcode does not correspond with the given adsense account!

(insert angry curse)

I have tried repeatedly to get this to go through. It won't. How many hundreds of times to I need to recheck this?!?!?

Also have tried the other option of allowing access AFTER I am logged into my adsense account. There is NO tab or option to select other than : payment history and tax information.

I have been fighting with this for a few hours now and getting pretty ticked.

Something has been recently changed somewhere and it isn't updated here.

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

There don't seem to be any technical problems with the AdSense association process right now.  I was just able to reassociate my account.  If you want to email team@hubpages.com with your email address, last 5 phone digits, and zip code we can follow up with the AdSense API team.  In the worst case, if we can't figure things out we can manually activate your publisher id on HubPages.

3. Hobbiesaboutus profile image60

Ok. Thank you.
    Emailed as you suggested. Hope this gets figured out.

4. Hobbiesaboutus profile image60

Ten Gold stars to the Hubpages team! All seems to be working as it should now! Wow