jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

hub views and page impression in google adsence

1. 0
    wendy87posted 5 years ago

Page impressions in google adsence are lesser than hub views in hubpage account Why so ?and i think when someone view hub(ads javascript loads) it means one page impression  .

1. teamrn profile image80
      teamrnposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So, what you're saying if that Google reports that a particular hub has had zero 'page views,' that means that NO ONE has looked at it, no one has read it?   "Say it ain't so!!"

2. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 5 years ago

1. 0
      wendy87posted 5 years ago in reply to this

sun seven would you please explain ?

2. SunSeven profile image62
      SunSevenposted 5 years ago in reply to this
  3. Adventure Colorad profile image89
    Adventure Coloradposted 5 years ago

I would guess that hopping would contribute to this as well.  When I hop I don't see adds on the hubs I go through, so I would imagine when you first publish a hub you get a number of views that don't include adds in them.

4. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

i didn't think it was possible to receive less views but i am getting fewer as the weeks go on...and Hubpages is almost equal and may surpass Google at this rate..

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image91
      PaulGoodman67posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wondered if HP is generous with the views it counts.  For example, it includes things like self views/visits, whereas Google doesn't?

5. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

The stats you get on this site were meant to be a basic overview, and if you want more accuracy and detail you use Analytics.

1. livewithrichard profile image85
      livewithrichardposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This is very true and as Sun Seven relaed, 40% of your impressions are going to Hubpages but they are recording all views so your analytics and your HP stats are going to be quite different.

6. Vcize profile image61
    Vcizeposted 5 years ago

If there's one thing I've learned from my years on the web it's that if two different sources are trying to give you the same statistics about views/impressions/whatever, they're often going to be very different numbers.

All of these tools are estimates more than anything else.