jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Help Me RATE This Hub If It Is ADULT CONTENT

1. accofranco profile image77
    accofrancoposted 5 years ago

Please i am really worried, whenever i make out time to research and put up a hub i really admire, the same automatic content filter message comes popping up...edit, ads has been disabled. so this time i want to hear from all, is this hub: http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Increase … -Naturally an adult content hub please help?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

You could remove "boob" and replace it with breast.

3. accofranco profile image77

i used breast all through initially, it came, so i changed them to breast hoping it would help, yet...i am just discouraged...what else please, i may go back to change it again. thank you very much.

4. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

try "female milk production organ"

5. accofranco profile image77

from breast to boob, pardon the initial typo...

6. accofranco profile image77

ok, i will try that, but is breast an obscene word?...this is getting nasty!!

7. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

chest nut, chest bulb and boob sound far more rude than the actual correct terms.

Breast will unfortunately trip the filter too.

I know it doesn't seem right, I have just had ads removed on a breast cancer hub, but its Google's fault for moving the goal-posts after the fact.

I would put it back to breast, cup size etc, and put Amazon ads on instead.

8. accofranco profile image77

problem solved, changed almost all breast, boobs, etc words...and the ads came back, but the hub look more dull now than earlir no longer original...thanks to all of you: Uninvited Writer, Greek One and Izzy M., i am so glad, thank you!

working