jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

5 days in 18 hubs later and .....

1. Ritsos profile image67
    Ritsosposted 5 years ago

Just got my first click on a really quiet day .. only 19 impressions and the click is worth 71p .. woo hoo ... pretty pleased with that .... Only thing is I'm not sure how to find out which hub it was ... how do I do that anyone ?

2. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

did you manage to sign up for analytics- you will find all the info there- well done

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

I would recommend you visit the Extreme Hub Makeover forum thread and post 3 links to your hubs, so as to get improvement advice for your hubs. It's always helpful to get other people's eyes on the hubs, because they might see something that you might have missed.

As for learning which hub had the revenue, you would have to connect your hubs to Adsense, via URL channels.

You can go to your affiliate section, then click on Google Adsense earnings. This should bring you to your overall earnings page. Above are tabbed sections - adsense setup.

Once you've done that, you will see headers, click on channels. This will give you your "Custom" setup- Click on URL channels, then click on ADD URL Channels.

This will give you a box in which you're to enter your Hub URLs into and save. Once you've done that- checkmark all, click on the drop down menu and check mark activate all.

That should help you. wink

1. Ritsos profile image67
      Ritsosposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Cagsil ... will definitely try trh Hub makeover ... always up for constructive criticism .. well almost :-)

Not sure I can be bothered with the adsense channels ... maybe try it with a few just to see which are more likely though when I get a few mins.

Interestingly for the 3rd day running .. according to google .. not a single impression overnight ... weird !!!