jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Keyword Help

1. xrocker30 profile image81
    xrocker30posted 5 years ago

I would like some constructive feeback on the keywords of my newest hub. Are there too many? Are there some that don't need to be there, if so which ones? Are there some that could be added? etc. Thanks in advance.

2. SandyMcCollum profile image85
    SandyMcCollumposted 5 years ago

Looks good to me, but I don't want to do the research to see what's not good or what to add. It seems you have enough of them, I've got some with only about 7 or 8 keywords and they get traffic every day.

ETA: Did you use the keyword tool? If not, you should, it's a great help in getting the right keywords.

3. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 5 years ago

Looks fine xrocker. So long as they're related, specific to your content (etc) they're fine. Not too many or too few, the numbers are also about right smile

4. K9keystrokes profile image92
    K9keystrokesposted 5 years ago

Check out the hubCamp section in the learning center. The video's on niche marketing and keywords are an outstanding way to learn about long tail titles and use of great keywords.
    Looks like you have a good start within your work at this point, a little adjusting can always help. You do have a nice layout and the article has a nice eye appeal in my opinion. The use of a survey and the video is a very good idea. I liked the hub, and found it to offer great information regardless of your keyword use; which I think is pretty good on its own.

Best of luck.