A good thing or a bad thing?

1. 0
    Martyv25posted 5 years ago

I was checking out my Analytics account today and noticed a refferal for this site

http://pedaldofrango.blogspot.com/2011/ … -2011.html

The refferal was in relation to my hub Tour De France 2011. I did not put it there and wondered what it was, I knew of course that it was a Blogger as I am on there myself, I dont follow this one though.

I have had 7 visits from this page in total, and dont want to complain to much as one of the visits earned me some Adsense.

The writing is French I think, I say writing it looks from the parts I understand that this blogger has copied and pasted my Hub (including pictures) into his or her blog then translated it to whatever language it is in, again French I think, knew I should have paid more attention in that class!

I was wondering still being new here, is this a good thing or a bad thing?

1. 0
      Multimanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am not sue on this one as hubpages does have copyrights to somethings, and you do to your article, and so I think it is something you would need to check with the hubteam on.

1. 0
        Martyv25posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the reply did not realise it was that serious really, like I say I did earn some adsense out of it so can't complain to much, other than them copying my work of course.