jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

how long does it take for hubs to show up in google?

1. TaxNerd profile image85
    TaxNerdposted 5 years ago

I did a hub about 24 hours ago with keywords on a topic that yields only four or five pertinent search results on Google. Today, I am not finding my hub when I enter the search terms. Does it take longer than a day for things to show up?

1. Pcunix profile image90
      Pcunixposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Given the current algorithm state, it might never show up.

I have had articles appear within minutes, literally.  Others take longer.

1. TaxNerd profile image85
        TaxNerdposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. Boy, did I ever pick a bad week to join Hub pages.

1. David 470 profile image86
          David 470posted 5 years ago in reply to this

LOL.Hopefully everything settles...I would say you cans still get indexed fairly quickly, just not high of a rank

2. rebekahELLE profile image92
          rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol, come on in and enjoy. smile It may take a while longer right now, but this week is as good as any to join, especially with your tax related topics.

2. Iontach profile image89
    Iontachposted 5 years ago

Sometimes mine take a few hours, not sure how many but definitely less than 24. Just check and see if your page is up by tomorrow.
    I remembered I panicked once thinking that my article was not going to show on google...

3. Aware1 profile image60
    Aware1posted 5 years ago

you could alert them yourself by going to addurl google and entering the hub. or create and submit rss feed.

4. MyWebs profile image83
    MyWebsposted 5 years ago

Before update I have had hubs indexed after 13 minutes on page 1 of Google.

After update latest hub was indexed within an hour but buried deep. Probably because the topic, Content Farms, is highly competitive right now.

To see if your hub is indexed Google keywords + TaxNerd OR keywords + hubpages.com OR exact URL.

5. andyoz profile image85
    andyozposted 5 years ago

I've found that mine vary from within an hour right upto weeks and weeks.  Two Hubs I published three weeks ago still havn't appeared on Google!  I must have done about 15 since and they all appeared with 24 hours.  So it seems to be pretty random.  I'm just hoping my two hubs havn't been lost forever!

1. Julie2 profile image79
      Julie2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah I've had the same thing happen to me.