jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

New Paul Edmondson Blog Post

1. 0
    ryankettposted 5 years ago

IzzyM posted a link on another thread but it seems to have gone unnoticed smile

1. IzzyM profile image84
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It doesn't really say much though, does it Ryan? I mean no more than we got from team members tonight.
      However, they seem hopeful of our numbers bouncing back at some point.

1. 0
        ryankettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nope, but what can they say? I suppose they are very much optimistic yet cautious like us.... Google won't take too kindly to an arrogant "we are Hubpages, we will get fully back to normal, Google wouldn't slap us" stance... they don't really know, just like we don't. Ultimately, that is probably all that they can see, other than "wait and see".

The new ad stuff is promising though smile

2. Sally's Trove profile image99
      Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I saw this blog post probably about when you did, and I wondered who would be the first to post a comment.

It's appropriate for me to leave my thoughts here, but not on the blog post.

The best Hubs, those that are content-rich, original, provocative, inspiring...valuable additions to the world of online content... are not being returned in search results by Google in this algo change. Does this mean that these content-rich articles are being penalized only by association with HP?

I have complete faith in HP as a business. They'll find the way to turn this around.

2. dingdong profile image61
    dingdongposted 5 years ago