jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Content Farm Update and Autoblog Scrapers

1. skyfire profile image73
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

I found this* thread interesting and if the results of many autoblog owners are similar to what is portrayed in this thread then please keep track of your hubs. I'm not going to give linkjuice to this forum thread so copy and paste the below link in address bar to read the post.

1. File adsense abuse report against autoblog owner who attempt copy your work.
    2. Report autoblog to hosting service provider.
    3. Check hubdefender/copyscape and similar other services like un.cov.er to find scrapers.

1. MyWebs profile image84
      MyWebsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You forgot the link or it didn't post for some reason.

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey MyWebs,

Skyfire said why the link wasn't posted. wink

1. MyWebs profile image84
          MyWebsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't see a plain text URL is what I meant. I shouldn't have said link as thats the wrong word.

1. Cagsil profile image60
            Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My bad. Actually, what I should have said- Skyfire did not post the actual link because Skyfire didn't feel like giving that forum thread on that site, a link to our forum.

However, someone else has decided to post the link anyways, which defeats Skyfire's intention.

Skyfire only wanted to point something out to people, but didn't want to give out the free link to the forum thread providing the entertainment or information, depending on how you want to look at the material.

Next time, I'll look before I leap. wink

2. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Complete waste of time. Sorry - there are millions of these guys doing this. sad

This is nuts.

1. skyfire profile image73
        skyfireposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm sure atleast few hosts like hostgator/dreamhost will take actions against these content thieves if reported. We've few threads here on HP forum where many autoblog owners removed content from their site and also apologized to hubbers for stealing their work.

2. SiddSingh profile image61
    SiddSinghposted 6 years ago

Look at what this guy is bragging about!

http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-ppc … ost3446644

working