jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

Pease Hubpages Don't Need This Class of Hubs!

1. accofranco profile image77
    accofrancoposted 6 years ago

I just sweety...my this new published hub, just mentioned bing and added amazon capsules...is it what hubpages need to restore the fallen traffic? Read: <snipped link>

1. bgamall profile image86
      bgamallposted 6 years ago in reply to this

First of all it is "doesn't", not "don't" I am pointing that out because spelling and word usage is important.

I do think spelling and word usage evolves over time. Web page is now webpage. Main street is many times mainstreet and I prefer this although it is not official.

2. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

There are too many of them to get upset over individual hubs - flag them and move on.

3. accofranco profile image77

Please ignore my system keyboard malfunction, i wanted to say: i just saw this new published hub...

4. sunforged profile image73
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

Dont do this.

5. accofranco profile image77

Nope, we cannot overlook them anymore, flagging down is not enough, hubpages team should unpublish them to save our and their ass!

6. accofranco profile image77

@sunforged, are you saying i should not report such hubs again?

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No - he is saying don't promote this rubbish in the forums by adding a link and getting people to look at it. There is a perfectly good flagging system in place already.

7. accofranco profile image77

Thanks mark, but will it be unpublished when so many people flag it down? i did it to attract urgent attention of HP teams, so it will be unpublished urgently.

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Pretty sure they have something else on their plate right now. wink

2. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

While there are some fantastic hubs throughout the site, there is nothing to prevent a person to publish something that is of low quality, pure garbage or a flagrant abuse of the Terms of Use.

They will get dealt with appropriately, but if we were to post every single one of them in the forum all we are doing is giving them undeserved attention.

Flag it and move on. Others who stumble on it will do the same if they feel the same way. There's no need to link to it in the forum.

8. accofranco profile image77

@Darkside, thank you, you two have always been  guide and an inspiration to me, even when i was a toddler here on hubpages. thank you Darkside and Mark.

working