Amazon to rescue?

1. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I know that without traffic improving this may not really make sense but this is what I received as an email from Amazon:

Greetings from the Amazon Associates Program:

Starting March 1st, we are changing how we pay Associates for phones purchased on While we are reducing the bounty amount to $50, we're extending the bounty to all Products sold on AmazonWireless so that now you can earn the bounty not only by referring Qualifying Purchases of phones bundled with service plans, but also of phones by themselves. As before, purchases from will not be eligible to earn advertising fee percentages in addition to bounty payments.

However, Qualifying Purchases of unlocked cell phones or cell phone accessories on will still be eligible for advertising fees at the rates set out in the Associates Program Advertising Fee Schedule.

For more details on how to earn the AmazonWireless bounty, please review the Associates Program Operating Agreement available here. Promotional tools for AmazonWireless can be found on Associates Central here.

The Amazon Associates Team

Can someone explain what is it all about and can it help us recover some revenue lost due to the recent Google drama.

1. muratos profile image60
      muratosposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Everyone including me is under El Goog shock now and drinking alcohol these days all time and curse the fate for bad timing smile)

Recovery is time.. maybe ..

2. Mikeydoes profile image79
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

I always wondered why I got paid so much for phones smile