jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

question

1. musafirpunhwani profile image75
    musafirpunhwaniposted 6 years ago

can you tell me how can i make money on hub?
    <snipped link>

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

There does not happen to be any specific manner to make money from Hub, that anyone can get into detail about.

There are literally dozens of hubs written to explain what you're looking for, but it might be helpful if you learned to do it yourself. Thus, meaning that you need to put the effort forward to make what works for you, work to begin with.

Find a niche you can use for yourself.
    Do keyword research so your hubs do well.
    Write quality content.

Each of the things I described above have many more details to them, but those should get you started. wink

Btw- You should be posting links in the forums, unless you post links according to the rules of the forums.

3. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

It is hubs like the OPs that is giving us a bad reputation. Sorry but if I was a moderator I would pull the lot of them. Luckily I'm not a mod smile

1. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey Izzy, would you please get the negativeness out of your system already. tongue

Instead of putting them down for what they have done, isn't it a better tact to take, to teach them what they are doing wrong? wink

Edit: Remember, you may not be a moderator, but you don't need to be to flag poor work. wink

1. IzzyM profile image87
        IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm not starting English classes too, because he needs them!

Yeah sorry it maybe was a bit negative but he only came here to spam the forum anyway.

1. Cagsil profile image59
          Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm not asking you to teach English classes. lol lol

It's just the negativeness in your statement. That's all. tongue

As for his intentions, I've already reported this thread, so that the OP link posted will be snipped. wink

I'm sure it's a matter of a lack of knowledge on this users part. Which is the case with many people who just simply SPAM forums, thinking that that is all they have to do to make money.

It is apparently a line of thinking they have been sold on and not informing them it's wrong, isn't going to help the situation. That's all. wink

working