jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What is my URL?

1. Delaney Knows profile image61
    Delaney Knowsposted 5 years ago

I keep getting rejected by Google AdSense because of a domain ownership issue. I'm pretty sure I'm just not giving them my correct URL, but I can't figure out what that is. This is what my rejection email says:

Further detail:
    Domain ownership: To complete our review of your website, we need to confirm
    that you have access to the HTML source code of the URL you've submitted or were
    given access to AdSense via a third-party platform. 

I. If you host your own website or can edit the HTML code, please complete the
    following steps:

1. Access the HTML source code of hubpages.com/profile/Delaney%20Knows.
        2. Create a separate page on the site and paste the snippet:

This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to
    Google AdSense program policies and Terms and Conditions.

3. Resubmit the application as described below after replacing
    hubpages.com/profile/Delaney%20Knows in the 'Website URL' with the URL of the
    page on which you have pasted the snippet.

I am very green at techy computer stuff and really, I'm trying to learn. But if someone could help me with this I would sure appreciate it.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

This is your profile URL to be used for the application, and it appears that you have done that correctly. The problem is with Google, something is not right with the application process. You can search the forums here for some of the key phrases in the email Google sent you, as well as the Adsense support forums, to see other discussions on the same issue.

1. Delaney Knows profile image61
      Delaney Knowsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the information. I did find a great hub that gives a step-by-step picture tutorial of how to resolve this problem. Just what I needed.

3. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Try submitting again with the profile link, as WE said above.

If you continue to have problems, try creating a free blogger blog and applying through that.