jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

How much does it call to ring GoDaddy?

1. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 5 years ago

Because I'm on the 'phone, trying to call them and the bloody woman that inserts random waffle keeps telling me I have a 12 minute wait.

If it costs me more to ask them something than it does to buy a domain I'm gonna get real cheesed off.

And I wish she'd stop telling me I'm valued. Just answer the damn 'phone mad

2. frogdropping profile image85

And she keeps telling me someone will answer momentarily.

1. For a very short time.
    2. At any moment; very soon.

3. TamCor profile image81
    TamCorposted 5 years ago

Sounds like what happens when I try to get through to our cable company on the phone...ugh... sad

Wonder what would happen if we put THEM on hold, if they called us to talk us into buying their services... lol

And, to answer your question--I don't know how much it costs, sorry!  big_smile

4. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

Aw geez,Frogdropping, they usually answer pretty quickly. But a 12-minute wait? No thanks.

Anyway, breathe. Count to ten. It'll all be over soon. smile

5. frogdropping profile image85

They answered. And to be fair the guy I spoke to was great. The only problem beyond the wait was ... he was American.

Meaning that I called the UK number and got redirected to the US. So 25 minutes hooked up to the good ol' US of A is not gonna be a cheap date sad

You guys are very friendly on the 'phone huh? smile

1. Lisa HW profile image82
      Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Being friendly is supposed to make up for the fact that customer service has gone the way of the buffalo.  Same way slapping a great big phony smile on  in a job interview is considered far more important than qualifications.  American business is mostly all about "friendly and smiley".  (My theory is that's a big part of what happened to the economy here.)   smile  smile   smile    (Those smileys ought to get me a few HubScore points, I think....     smile   smile.  )

6. Bill Manning profile image70
    Bill Manningposted 5 years ago

This is why I never deal with Crapdaddy,,, I mean GoDaddy! big_smile