jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

adsense url channels

1. Janet21 profile image78
    Janet21posted 8 years ago

I already had an adsense account, so when I signed up with hubpages, I set up additional url channels, one for the main hubpages site and one for my profile page.

This past week or so since I have been on hubpages, I have noticed clicks on the top line of my account overview which are not assigned to any specific channel.  Could those be clicks from hubpages?  do I need to set up a separate channel for each hub I create or is what I have done sufficient to track clicks?

I have to keep the adsense earnings separate on my google account since income for my image hosting site gets filed separately from my other online income.  That is why I want to make sure clicks are getting allocated properly.  Plus, I am curious if I am making any money yet here! smile

2. SunSeven profile image61
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

You can either use http://hubpages.com/ as a single channel for all your hubs or set up individual channels for each of your hubs or both to track your earnings from Hubpages. smile

3. Janet21 profile image78
    Janet21posted 8 years ago

thanks!  Is there a limit to how many url channels you can set up on adsense?  I looked around the google faq, but couldn't find info on that.

I only have 3 hubs right now, so I think I will set up separate channels for each of them.  Once I get to 145 Hubs like certain Hubbers wink, I may rethink my plan.

1. jyuva profile image38
      jyuvaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I think you can setup 200 url channels with adsense big_smile

1. Janet21 profile image78
        Janet21posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Wow!  It will probably take me years to get that many Hubs! smile