jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Google algo changes takes full effect

1. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

Many hubbers today have said in the forum that their traffic has returned to an extent. But for me it is opposite as today my traffic is at almost 30% of what it was before these changes. I am still waiting for my first adsense click from hubpages for March. Either my hubs are not good enough or Google found my profile to attack a bit late. One thing I can assure is that none of my hubs are spam or copied content so don't know why things aren't improving for me.

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

You are not missing anything… When they do click, you will get a big 3 cents, etc. smile

1. Midnight Oil profile image92
      Midnight Oilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are lucky, all I have got in the last few days is a big fat 0.00..

But, I am really grateful for what I got over the past two months I have been on here.  Thank you people for your clicks...

Things can only get better.... smile

3. 2besure profile image83
    2besureposted 5 years ago

One day my traffic was back to normal and I made around $18.00.  Then my traffic has dropped again.  So it is touch and go.

4. Amanda Severn profile image90
    Amanda Severnposted 5 years ago

23p so far this month. Adsense has almost completely vapourised, yet my traffic is slowly creeping back up. Oh well...

5. Iontach profile image89
    Iontachposted 5 years ago

Woah what is going on? - My Traffic went from a constant ok amount to basically nothing over the space of a couple of days?! I can't believe this...My most popular article is now not at all popular anymore. sad Earnings went waaay down as well do to less traffic.