jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (18 posts)

Blogger Stealing Jewelry/Valentine/Fashion Trends hubs

1. WoodsmensPost profile image67
    WoodsmensPostposted 6 years ago

Thanks to HubDefender I have found a site stealing jewelry hubs. One of my Valentine Diamond hubs was used word for word.

Stealing FASHION TRENDS BEAUTY TIPS & CELEBRITY GOSSIPS

The culprit

http://www.paktrend.com/2011/02/06/vale … ment-21607

Email was sent

WoodsmensPostposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Actually it is 2 hubs split. So they split 2 of my hubs up so it is copied content from 2 hubs made into 1..... very slick.

HubDefender flagged both sections

2. WoodsmensPost profile image67

This whole website or blog is copied here is another hub copied

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aeropostale-Jeans

from hubber: JessicaR1211

http://www.paktrend.com/2011/02/14/aero … or-ladies/

Anyone please help get this site shut down sad The whole blog is nothing but copied material not just from HP

3. WoodsmensPost profile image67
  4. Richieb799 profile image64
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

You caught him 'red handed' stealing jewellery hubs so to speak wink

I really should use hub defender more often than I do.

5. WoodsmensPost profile image67

exactly but I need info. The whole site is copied and this is what is harming HP and others. The site is loaded with copied material. I don't know what to do exactly. And I'm off to work This is more than just a single hub copied It is a complete nightmare for google paying this jerk for Adsense that was stolen many like on facebook so there is a following. Hopeful someone will come to the rescue

1. Edweirdo profile image94
      Edweirdoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can use the "Create DMCA Notice" button in your HubDefender search results - it generates a properly-formatted DMCA notice and even helps you figure out who to send it to!

Thank you Edweido I just looked at it from my iPhone as soon as I can get to a PC this report will be sent to legal@bluehost.com

6. skyfire profile image72
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

You can report abuse to bluehost hosting service so that they can take this site down.

Ok thanks its gonna be at least 10 hours before I can do that off to work crap sad

7. WoodsmensPost profile image67

Well I submitted a DMCA with the create a DMCA Notice that is provided with Hubdefender. What a painless effort that was. Thanks Edwiedro I will be upgrading to the premium membership very soon.

Now it's just a waiting game but I hope that whole site gets shut down it is nothing but copied content from the web total bunk junk.

Hubdefender saved me before the hub was flagged by HP thank goodness now more effort to gain my traffic back .

8. WoodsmensPost profile image67

Update;
    The site in question has been temporarily disabled by the host. The site which had a copied a spin of taking 2 hubs of mine and making one marketing ad,  word for word. Valentines jewelry. Now the site had numerous copies of other hubbers hubs in the wedding gown / fashion and jewelry category.

Because the hubs are still active it means the HP software hadn't caught the duplicated work of this website.

ALL the thanks goes to Edweirdo and his HubDefender service. Link here http://www.hubdefender.com/hubdefender/default/index

Had I not run the service on my hubs I stood the chance of my hubs being flagged as duplicate.

I hope the host suspends this site permanently for violations of copyright infringement and TOS with google adsense which I have also filed DMCA with.

I will be monitoring from time to time to see if this site is reinstated at which point I will contact the owner of the hubs that have been copied.

I'm doing my share to keep and save original work published by the HubPages community

Thanks HP staff, Edweiro and the HP community for making HP a safe place to write. WP

That's great news! I love it when someone is able to use HubDefender to shut down a content thief big_smile

9. puter_dr profile image84
    puter_drposted 6 years ago

Edweirdo,
    Any chance of offering any other payment solution? I have a fairly new Paypal acct and I am consistently bumping against my payment limit.

Unfortunately PayPal is the only affordable (from my end) method of accepting payments.

Have you tried verifying your PayPal account to increase your spending limit? Not sure if that's still how it works - I set mine up years ago...

10. WoodsmensPost profile image67

This website is no longer hosted wiTh bluehost and now is hosted with hostgator and my content was not taken down with the new host after blue host shut him down. Do I have to chase this guy all over the Internet with a new host for one article ?

You can complain to Hostgator, and if he's using Adsense you can complain to them - he could lose his Adsense account...

Ok thanks I sent one to google adsense  again today and tonight I will send another DMCA to hostgator.

working