jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Adsense on Old Blogs I can't access

1. Ritsos profile image66
    Ritsosposted 5 years ago

Not proud of it but after I set up my adsense account in around 2005 I added the code to a number of blogger sites hoping to 'get rich quick' which of course I didn't.  Some of these were of an adult nature and I set them up using a hotmail account which I can no longer remember name or password off.

I've just noticed on my adsense account that they have stopped ads to at least one of them and say

Your AdSense account remains active. However, please note that our team reserves the right to disable your account at any time. As such, we encourage you to become familiar with our program policies and monitor your network accordingly."

I would dearly love to delete these blogs but have no way of doing so ... I can't find a way to contact adsense to say sorry but I can't delete them, please disable ads to any you find like this.

At the moment I haven't been disabled but would like to assure this doesn't happen

any ideas ?

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 5 years ago
      Ritsosposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks ,... by using the secondary email it's thrown up 3 gmail accounts which I can't even remember  setting up and certainly can't remember the passwords. I think the best option would be to confess and apologise to adsense and say happy for them to block to those sites.

I'd be upset to lose my adsense account because of some stupid half hearted blogs I did many years ago

3. Ritsos profile image66
    Ritsosposted 5 years ago

Hopefully rectified it in my adsense account setting it to only allow hubpages.com domain to allow clicks through ads .. hope it keeps em happy .. should do

4. itech profile image57
    itechposted 5 years ago

I think you can block specific sites or blogs from displaying your adsense ads... I've noticed this feature inside adsense account long time ago... but not clearly remember where it is actually.

Ritsosposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well hopefully I've done that by default by only allowing hubpages to have them on .. it says that ads will still be displayed on other sites but impressions or clicks won't be counted so hopefully that will satisfy their criteria. Interestingly, my impressions were going really slowly and since I've done that, they've speeded up again .. could be a coincidence though