jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

The latest hubpages newsletter

1. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

makes me sad

weekly traffic stats sad

I considered warming my bath with a toaster to save money.

but after fussing around and having to decide between a toaster oven,a  4 slicer or a 2 slicer, I gave up, and now I just take it as a challenge. I am also confused as to why I have so many toasters.

Somewhere this upheaval has created a vacuum - race you to fill it smile

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I would be concerned if I was in your shoes, with a toaster oven, a 4 slice and a 2 slice toaster in my home.

However, I would suggest using the 2 slice toaster for the bath, to save money.

The only other options would be to use your other half's curling iron, hair dryer or iron(after being on for at least 5 minutes).

Other than that. I'm confused to your post. I will agree that the Hubpages Newsletter, with regards to stats was absolutely sad, but with the new roll out of the new ad program, my stats didn't seem all that important. tongue

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

LOL  lol lol lol

what on earth is sunforged crying about???  his bath water or his baby!!

3. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

I'm going to take that depressingly large - percentaged down as a challenge. Nobody's alogorithm is going to keep me down - I have always hated maths (because I can't do it!) so I am not going to be beaten by a fancy equation!

What you need in your bath is a blender Sunforged - might as well have a few cocktails to help with the pain!

4. ThomasE profile image81
    ThomasEposted 5 years ago

Personally, i looked at that, said, "hrumph" and started writing playing around with video editing software, so I can make videos to promote my new blog. Gotta get on with getting on, can't let the barstewards get you down.

5. Will Apse profile image91
    Will Apseposted 5 years ago

If I really got a fifty per cent boost from the new direct ads program, I wouldn't be any worse off than I was pre-slap. Gloom is hardly worth the trouble.

Except for the Amazon crash. I forgot about that.

Gloom still isn't worth the trouble.