jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How Many external links allowed in single hub page?

1. kethyjewel profile image61
    kethyjewelposted 6 years ago

i have joined hub 3 weeks ago but still i have doubt about external linking in hubpage. So please tell me How Many external links allowed in single hub page?

2. Karanda profile image83
    Karandaposted 6 years ago

Two external links to the one site are deemed as appropriate. Anything more is regarded as overly promotional.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can have two commercial links per site. However, you can have more than two backlinks to some helpful websites like Wikipedia and Google.
      But make sure you don't link to the same website from every hub... From the HP help:
      "if your sole purpose is to get backlinks for other sites or to promote or sell dubious products through your Hubs—then please stop using HubPages."

1. kethyjewel profile image61
        kethyjewelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks "Ultimate Hubber" i really Unknown about this term. i will be aware before post my links on hub.

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

There is no such limit. As written in the FAQs concerning "overly promotional," the limitation is that no more than two commercial links to the same domain are allowed. As long as the links are relevant to the topic of your hub, and no more than two links go to the same domain, you can have as many commercial links as you like.

working