jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Question about Setting up Astore, Using your Hubpages Affiliate

1. prairieprincess profile image96
    prairieprincessposted 6 years ago

I have just been checking out how to set up an astore at Amazon. I set it up, putting in some books that I would like to promote, but then got stuck when I saw that the URL has hubpages in it, because I used the same affiliate code that I use for Hubpages. Does anyone know if I need to use a different affiliate number than the one already set up for HP?

Thank you!

As well, I am wondering how people find your store?

2. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

I used the same one I have here as well. Don't know if you can set up another one.

As to how people find your store, you have to promo the heck out of it.

3. prairieprincess profile image96
    prairieprincessposted 6 years ago

okay, great! That's good to know. Do you mind if I ask how you promote yours? I do have a little website, but it gets no traffic at this point. I have just been working on it, on my own, with letting the world see it.

Did you put yours on your website, or let it stand alone?

4. Aya Katz profile image87
    Aya Katzposted 6 years ago

I have mine on my website, but I also promote it on my HP profile.

1. prairieprincess profile image96
      prairieprincessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Aya, I looked at yours (linked from your HP profile) and it looks great.

5. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

I actually right now have it attached to my blogger as a page and have promo'd it via Facebook and the like. I don't like the layout on blogger for this and will be changing it up in the future but not sure what or where I am going to put it.

6. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

You can add your astores as links in your hubs, but remember that the same rules on number of links applies

You can set up quite a lot of different astores if you want to, you can find the exact number on the astores page at Amazon

working