jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Youtube

1. Pav710 profile image52
    Pav710posted 6 years ago

Hi, I just wanted to know if i am allowed to use someone else youtube on my hub page. Relevant content to my hub

1. simeonvisser profile image86
      simeonvisserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes. If the YouTube video can be embedded then you can safely assume you can use it in your hub. If the content is not allowed then it will be removed from YouTube anyway. Embedding videos was specifically introduced to allow people to use a video elsewhere on the web.

1. Pav710 profile image52
        Pav710posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi thank you for answering my question. Can you please tell me how to attract traffic to my hub

1. KristenGrace profile image59
          KristenGraceposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You've only been here 3 days.  You need to give it time smile

2. jokeapptv profile image59
    jokeapptvposted 6 years ago

i agree

3. mdlawyer profile image59
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

Yes.  You are just at 20.  Just too young. Learn and grow

4. wychic profile image77
    wychicposted 6 years ago

I'm really not sure what age has to do with traffic, I started writing long before I was technically supposed to on a lot of sites and have been a full-time freelancer since I was 20. Getting ready to turn 25, and my writing supports my entire family of four and I manage five part-time team members. And the creator of WordPress is 26. There we go, that's a more persuasive one tongue.

At any rate -- on getting more traffic to your pages, work on making them search-friendly (more and more of a challenge these days with Google dinking around, but it still can be done), work on promotions, and actively look for questions that people have in your areas of expertise that you can answer with your writing. Remember that while you're backlinking, look for pages that you can actually add some value to with your comments, not some useless spam crap like "Great article! Visit my hub." Online marketing is a huge subject that requires ongoing learning and flexibility, but if you're willing to put the work in then it can certainly be worth it.

5. To Start Again profile image85
    To Start Againposted 6 years ago

I think he meant her hubber score wink

1. wychic profile image77
      wychicposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I wondered if that might be it, but then wondered what the "just too young" in there was all about. While account age could be a factor behind such a low score, there are plenty of other things it could be too, so I picked the interpretation that would allow me to make a point tongue

1. To Start Again profile image85
        To Start Againposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hehe yeah, on first read, I thought "What's age got to do with it?!" But then I looked at her score and realized what he probably meant. He just used a confusing word choice. I like your point though and agree big_smile And as far as I know, age doesn't have anything to do with scores but hey, stranger things have happened lol

working