jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

Guess where I found a great article about apartment wheels....:)

1. Spacey Gracey profile image74
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

You know apartment wheels. Come one, we've all had one, just like this extract from a hub I found while hopping:

"If you've ever been on the road coupled with an appartment wheel it may be the most frightening part of the entire world if you don't understand what it can be. If you're traveling traveling as well as pick up a loud pop after that learn to sense your automobile learn to a bit vibration you most likely have a toned tire"

So remember watch out for toned tires and apartment wheels next time you are travelling travelling or it could be the most frightening part of the entire world smile

2. profile image0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

I had to change a tire on my apartment the other day Spacey, cost me a fortune! Had to do it though, it's up for an MOT soon!

3. skyfire profile image72
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

Spun ?

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nah, the latest trend, apartment wheels.... Goodyear are entering into the market wink

2. Misha profile image76
      Mishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Rather autotranslated, by the looks of it big_smile

4. CASE1WORKER profile image84
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

Thank goodness for the hub, my apartment had a flat last week!

5. EmpressFelicity profile image82
    EmpressFelicityposted 6 years ago

"Moving house" now has a whole new meaning lol

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/house-moving-2.jpg

6. skyfire profile image72
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

lol

7. Spacey Gracey profile image74
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

Thought you'd like it. These giggles are what makes hub hopping worthwhile. I hopped 10 hubs, 5 were spun, if it wasn't for the gibberish making me laugh I'm not sure I'd have the courage to hit the hop button again.

8. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Here's some health advice for our male hubbers I have just found while hubhopping!

' Mens health is a very important issue now a days. as a lot of people are using unhygenic things and they think that this is leading to the loss of their sexual power.'

'it is recommended that there is no such deificieny in males. most of the time it is mere a pshychological defect'

Come on boys, what unhygenic things are you using exactly?

1. Spacey Gracey profile image74
      Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think some of the unhygenic things can be found on Misha's facebook page holding guitars smile

1. CMHypno profile image90
        CMHypnoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

But can they really cause a 'pshychological defect' in our vulnerable male hubbers? Or does that just come from too much time spent in the religious forum? smile

working