jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

1. Teylina profile image60
    Teylinaposted 5 years ago

just when I think I know something---- getting ready to pub 2d hub (yeah, I'm not as prolific as many newer than I am.  Noticed that all comments (and I needed and appreciated all of them!) on first hub show status under approval/deny show "deny" (horribly noticeable), yet I had hit the approved button for each one of them! Weird to me. Like seeing "approved" for each comment-good or bad. I need 'em. Yet it looks like I'm denying each comment. What am I doing wrong?

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

You have done nothing wrong, simply misunderstood. The comments are featured on the hub. The "deny" button simply means that you can remove comments anytime, and that will remain there forever. Sometimes, relationships change, people's feelings about a comment change, and so on.

3. Rising Caren profile image81
    Rising Carenposted 5 years ago

I'm a bit confused, but it sounds like you're saying that UNDER the status, it says deny?

the status of a comment is next to it (same line). The "deny" button UNDER the status is a button if you change your mind and wish to deny an approved comment. Your readers will not see this button.

4. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

I might add that the button is not visible to anyone but you.  You can verify this by logging out and then going to your hub - you will not find the button there.