jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Finally passed Adsense payout threshold to received my first check.

1. melpor profile image89
    melporposted 5 years ago

Finally passed the 100 dollar mark to received my first check after 16 months since joining Hubpages. I should be receiving my first check in April so it probably will be a little higher when I receive it. It took a while and I hope the next one is faster.

1. rorymullen profile image61
      rorymullenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congrats Melpor m I have read many of your Hubs and I am surprised you have not reached your payout sooner. You are amazing when it comes to writing thought provoking Hubs. Congrats again

2. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Way to go!  That first check means a lot, doesn't it?  Mine is copied and posted above the computer table - a constant reminder that it can happen.

And yes, I would expect the next one to come faster.

3. DIYweddingplanner profile image93
      DIYweddingplannerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations!  I'm looking forward to that happy day myself.  Evidently I shouldn't hold my breath since it looks like it takes awhile.  But hey, good things happen to he or she) who waits!

1. melpor profile image89
        melporposted 5 years ago in reply to this

DIYweddingplanner, the earnings started accumulating slowly in the first few months now they are accumulating a little faster as each month passes by. So I have seen an upward trend in my earning since  the last few months. You will get there eventually. Be patient.

4. Mike's Corner profile image86
      Mike's Cornerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congrats, Melpor! We get to write AND every now and then they send us a check  . .. awesome stuff!

2. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

Congratulations, Melpor smile

3. gypsumgirl profile image93
    gypsumgirlposted 5 years ago

Congratulations!  It's good to see success on HP.  I'm looking forward to my first check.  It'll be a while yet, but knowing that it does happen is great.  Way to go!

4. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

Congrats smile All the best for the upcoming payment.

5. oderog profile image43
    oderogposted 5 years ago

That's great achievement that many do not realized on Hubpages and eventually quits for not earning. It persistence and determination and the rest will follow

6. AdeleCosgroveBray profile image90
    AdeleCosgroveBrayposted 5 years ago

Well done!  It seems to take around eighteen months to two years for things to start happening, money-wise.