jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Help! My baby is wide awake!

1. Juzamin profile image60
    Juzaminposted 5 years ago

Suggestions ..?

1. HockeyTips profile image60
      HockeyTipsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sometimes it just takes time.

2. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your hub looks fine but I'd be a bit wary about showing that first photo of the baby with the bottle! It's funny, but remember people from all over the world may see your hub and a lot of them can't read English, so they'd miss the disclaimer.

The other thing is you have a lot of white spaces which you'll want to get rid of.

They're created through a space at the bottom of the text capsules and so are easy to get rid off.

Apart from that I think you have written an excellent and really useful hub.

Welcome to Hubpages smile

Juzaminposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Izzy!!  That was most helpful.  Thanks again!

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image93
    mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years ago

Wrong forum, this forum is for the purpose of linking to a new hub you have written so that others can read it and offer constructive criticism as to layout, content, spelling etc. I think there is a parenting and baby forum on here if you look for it though.

General tip though, try pure (the 'pure' part is very important) essential lavender oil on your babies clothes, pillow, forehead etc to give them a safe natural sleep with only a non-dangerous herbal method. Works a treat.

3. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 5 years ago

I don't think you understand how to use this forum.  I checked your profile and saw this was the name of your first hub.

You need to include the link here so people know to check it out.

I think we were under the impression you were actually asking us how to help you with your baby!

Juzaminposted 5 years ago in reply to this

OOps, ok, sorry folks!