jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Ads filter

1. snigdha.s profile image80
    snigdha.sposted 6 years ago

How can we filter irrelevant ads from our hubs?

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Visit your Adsense account, click on Adsense Setup>Competitive Ad Filter to filter out specific site adverts OR click on Ad Review Centre for more specific topic filtering.

Remember that listing one site may also remove adverts from related advertisers owned by the same company. Also, you cannot change what is shown on the 40% share by Hubpages.

1. snigdha.s profile image80
        snigdha.sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks WryLilt.I did that exactly.To get the destination URL for those ads where the display ads are not shown do i need to download adsense preview tool.Haven't checked the Ad review centre.will do that.

Another question am facing a strange problem .My google adsense account page keeps showing warnings about the coonection not being compressed.

Google support says -The  icon appears when Google Chrome detects that the site has included some insecure content, such as images, on the page. Such content can provide a loophole for someone to manipulate the page you’re viewing.

1. WryLilt profile image87
          WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'd recommend looking on the Report a Problem forum about this - since the 1st of March, a few people have reported Adsense problems. You may find more information there.

working