jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How to make my Kontera Ads show on my hub.

1. 0
    lozzomsposted 5 years ago

Hi there all, im a new hubber, and have signed up for Kontera advertising in the hope i may make some revenue from my writing, however, when i view my hub, either signed in or not, i cannot see them advertising on my hub? Does anyone know why this is? I have enabled Kontera advertising in the settings tab when i edit it, but still no change.

Many thanks.

1. NoRR4Me profile image82
      NoRR4Meposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's correct that you can't see your Kontera ads if you're loggin in.

I would recommend that you DO at least try Kontera for yourself. Many uninformed people will tell you not to activate Kontera and give out a lot of misinformation. They are wrong, you don't have to have tons of traffic to make sufficient money with Kontera. I just had my 2nd Kontera payment deposited into my PayPal account since November. The recent Google algo changes might cause me to make payout every 3 mos. instead of 2. However traffic is starting to pick up a little again.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

You can only see them when you are logged out.

3. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

UW is right - you can only see the adverts when not signed in, to avoid you clicking on them.

However I'd personally recommend not using Kontera. Why?

-It makes your hub feel like a mine field because they're often trying to avoid clicking the words that are adverts - since they pop up even if you just mouse over them.

-You earn VERY little unless you get over 100,000 views a month.

-Some people claim it decreases your Adsense earnings.

4. 0
    lozzomsposted 5 years ago

Thanks guys, i was just worried that even when i wasnt signed in they didnt show, but ill assume they are. And i will give them a try for a bit, and if they dont work very well ill just remove them and see how it goes, but thanks all.

5. 60
    kontera1posted 5 years ago

Hi Lozzoms

My name is David, I am a community manager at Kontera.

The previous posts are correct in that you can not see the ads while you are signed in.

Thanks for using us, if there is anything we can do to help please feel free to contact me at davids@kontera.com.

David Stein
    Community Manager