jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Linking Google Analytics

1. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

My AdSense account is new.  From the account I signed up for Analytics providing my hubpages profile URL.  I am not getting data on my Analytics dashboard. I cannot link Analytics account to my Hubpages account because in the Hubpages Affiliate settings I find  no provision for it. What else should I do? Please advise.  Thanks.

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Go to My Account > Earnings > Affiliate Settings and you'll see a box on the bottom labeled "reporting Settings." Add you Analytics ID in there.

And you don't want to use your profile page when setting up Analytics. You should simply use hubpages.com without the http://.

1. timorous profile image92
      timorousposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you used "hubpages.com" instead of your profile, you'd probably get stats on every hub article on hubpages.  I have my Analytics set for my profile.  It shows all my hubs that are currently active.  That's all I really need to know.

With Analytics, there's all kinds of info you can glean from the stats, if you care to.

1. lrohner profile image84
        lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No. You will only get stats on hubs tied to your Analytics ID -- your hubs and profile pages. I have mine set to hubpages.com and I see all of my hubs and profile page only.

3. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

Thank you. It was so easy.  My AdSense is running on Triond also. How shall link Analytics to that? Please help.

working