The Diffrent Type Of Hubbers

1. rorymullen profile image61
    rorymullenposted 5 years ago

I have been on here for about 1 month and have been surprised to see the different type of writing done on hear by our fellow Hubbers. While most of the Hubs published have been amazing, there are a group of Hubbers not writing to the quality we often fight for.

I have seen these type of Hubs

Top of the Line Hubs: These Hubs are What HubPages is about. They are properly researched and well put together. Visually appealing and user friendly these Hubs help make HubPages what it is today. You can often see many well published Hubs for the people with rankings of 95-100. I am not saying people with scores in sub 90s and below are not good.

Product Based Hubs: These Hubs are often promoting a certain product or genre of products. Often times these Hubs will pop up when properly put together when searchers are looking for that product. One can make a fancy living if hubs are properly put together. There are two types of Product based Hubs short and long. Whether or not there is a difference has not been proven.

Shitty Hubs: These are substandard Hubs created by people that are often kicked off of other Writing sites. People do not pay attention to proper grammar and do not care. These Hubbers are often times whats making HubPages Page-rank low.

Good Ideas Well Intended Not well Put Together: These Hubbers and hubs are nicely researched and nice idea but the hubbers are to new to understand format. They will be good if proper trained and or do research. Often times you can see a steady increase of exposure by these Hubbers.

I am sure there are different types I have not spoken of. Feal free to post your favorite type.

2. Monisajda profile image83
    Monisajdaposted 5 years ago

So into which category do you think you belong?

1. lyndre profile image80
      lyndreposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol lol