jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How can I improve my hubs

1. guitar-alley profile image60
    guitar-alleyposted 5 years ago

The more I read my own hubs the more hopeless they seem to be, I am not that keyword savvy, so think I'm lacking in that area. I hope you can provide me with some constructive criticism.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I've read the one about oil exploration. It is well-written and interesting, an important topic. It is rather short.

You need to clean up the layout. Some lines seem to have been pasted in, so they do not align continuously. You should either get them joined with the preceeding line or break them into a new paragraph.

The hub would benefit tremendously from one or two images; search Wikimedia Commons and similar sites for free images. Remember to give accreditation.

You should also be able to find a relevant YouTube video, which you can embed via the video capsules.

The hub could also be improved with a few relevant links, which can make it more useful to visitors.

1. guitar-alley profile image60
      guitar-alleyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your advice
      Though I don't claim to be a writer, hubpages is a great opportunity to publish life experiences, and ones own knowledge gathered over the years.

3. kschang profile image90
    kschangposted 5 years ago

A couple recommendations

1) Need a better title: Gravitational Mapping for Oil: not Star Trek, but here on Earth and now

2) There are a few sections that need their linefeed fixed

3) Need a little more details on gravitational mapping. What sort of satellites?