Referring traffic to other users' hubs

1. Doc Wordinger profile image94
    Doc Wordingerposted 6 years ago

Hi,

I've read in the Learning Center that if you direct traffic to another user's hub, you are entitled to a share of Adsense revenue for the following 120 minutes. I have a some links in my first few hubs to other hubber's articles. Is it necessary for me to add some kind of tracker code or is it tracked automatically?

If somebody opens a new HubPages' account having clicked on a link to the sign-up page from one of your hubs, is there any reward for this? Again, is a tracker code needed?

Sorry for clogging the forums with questions but I just couldn't find the specific answers I wanted. I'm pretty new to all this but my guess is that the internal links are tracked automatically but you require a tracker code if you want to set up an external link that points back to a hub.

Thanks.

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You do NOT get any reward if you use the link suggestion tool or just place a link in your hub. You need a referral tracker in each link. This hub will explain more:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Referrals

1. Doc Wordinger profile image94
        Doc Wordingerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks WryLit. I think I'm halfway there now. I'll come back to this tomorrow.

working