jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Is it still possible to make decent money on here?

1. PurpleOne profile image89
    PurpleOneposted 5 years ago

I just found out about the algo change. The last few months I have been making around $75 a month which motivated me to write some more hubs and I logged on here to do so when I saw news of the algo change. However, now I am wondering if I would just be fighting a losing battle. I apologize if there is already a thread on this - did a little search, didn't see anything.

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Depends on what one considers decent, I suppose.  But yes, you can still make what I consider decent money here.  Yesterday, one hub made me more than your monthly earnings.  Doesn't happen like that very often, but it does happen!  smile

2. C.V.Rajan profile image69
      C.V.Rajanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If wearing just a loin cloth is decent dressing, yes; I am getting that much already from Hubpages. The surprising element is that pre and post change, my page views remain almost same; my earnings too!

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Who knows?  I think we all have to be patient, it's far too early to know what the long-term effect will be.

2. BlissfulWriter profile image85
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

I'm still working on it.  Will continue to write here.  That would be my advice.