jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Why my hubs are getting substandard continuously

1. webgain profile image59
    webgainposted 5 years ago

I had 11 hubs live but now only 8 hubs. All my hubs are getting substandard and overly promotional flag.

Even my hubs are live from 2 months. I don't know whats wrong with hubpages.

Please help me, my old hub that flagged as substandard quality is

1. C.S.Alexis profile image90
      C.S.Alexisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes I too would suggest you try pulling together some writing that has CONTENT. There is so much more to it than writing sentences loaded with your key words and phrases. Try being original and you should see an improvement in your page performance.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Sorry to hear you are having problems. However, I cannot visit hubs that are unpublished.

But, I did however visit two hubs you have published and the links are below:

http://hubpages.com/hub/DesignPresentat … arden-City

Both of these hubs are also likely to be flagged for substandard, simply because they do not have enough content.

I hope that helps. smile

1. WoodsmensPost profile image64
      WoodsmensPostposted 5 years ago in reply to this

For one Cagsil I looked at one of the hubs and it is duplicate content. Hubpages no longer accepts duplicate content. That could be the main reason.

So webgain you cannot publish duplicate content that is already published word for word elswhere.

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I reviewed 4 more of your hubs and they are likely to get flagged as well for substandard.

I would suggest reading the FAQ's page and visiting the Learning Center to get a gist of "What is a hub?" and what is quality writing?

Again, I hope this helps. smile

webgainposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am glad to get help from you. Thank you. I'll have a look on FAQ's and learning center.

4. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

The hub that you gave the link to is not published, so we cannot see it.

I did look at the first few paragraphs of another hub of yours, and I can tell you that there's a really good chance that the rest of your hubs will be pulled if what I read is any indication.

Your writing shows that you do not have a good grasp of the English language, making your hubs difficult to read and understand.

As an example, "You don't must fall in line, and it is possible to even drink your coffee though making the booking process." just doesn't make sense -- at all.

Do you have anyone that could help you with your written English before you publish again?

webgainposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Okay... Thanks for suggestion
      but i don't have anyone that could help me with my English skills and i don't have an environment to learn.  do you have any idea or suggestion, with that i can improve my English skill, then please let me know or mail me.

5. kschang profile image91
    kschangposted 5 years ago

I do not wish to disparage your English skill level, but to put it very plainly... Your English is roughly... Elementary school level.

Let us take one of your paragraphs for example:

>>Below I have reveled some fact to save your money and time while you book a flight ticket.

"reveled" should be "revealed".

"some fact"? Should be "some facts" or "some tips".

>>You should book in advance to save your precious time to book your regular flight tickets and save money by getting inside in offers.

What is "inside in offers"? Shouldn't that be just "inside offers"?

>>The cheapest and easy way to book your flight tickets is through the Internet.

Bad diction. You cannot mix "cheapest" and "easy" in the same sentence. It should be "cheapest and easiest".

>>Flight bookings can be done in two tasks.

You mean "two ways".

>>One i by booking tickets via Internet or second by visit the office for any airlines or travel agents.

Again, bad diction. You can't say "one" in the first clause and "second" in the second clause. They are not equivalent. Either use "one / two" or "first / second". Also, this is redundant as you already said "Internet" earlier.

Did you run spell checker on your article at all? What is "One i by booking"?

It almost appears as if you wrote this in a non-English language and you translated it from that to English, resulting in gibberish.

My first language is NOT English. So I understand the issues. I have to be blunt... You are NOT ready to write for Hubpages yet.

6. Pandoras Box profile image82
    Pandoras Boxposted 5 years ago

You suck. I know this must be true because I suck too. And yet I.ve never had a hub unpublished.