jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Disabling AdSense Code

1. lover of myself profile image58
    lover of myselfposted 8 years ago

This is so simple I'm sure but i have read through Adsense help section and it does not cover this particular issues.

I applied for Adsense, received the letter to verify,verified, filled in the application and at the very bottom of the application, it says basically make sure you don't have another account. That's where I'm stuck. I do have another adsense account and would rather use it, however on Hub the code was applied for me upon verifying Google adsense and i see no way to take off that code and place a new one in.

So do i continue filling out the application for the new account, submit it and have it rejected or is there another way, for Hub to help me clear the existing code so I can put the correct code in for the correct account and not the new one i just applied for?

I now know how to associate my old account with hub pages, just need to know how to change the code out, there is no option for edit because it's still pending.Will the pending status eventually expire?

2. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

You have to contact Google to have them delete the second account.  They will do that anyway, and may disable both accounts because you created a new one.  I don't see how you got a new one, unless you didn't use the same information to open it that you did with the first (which is against Google TOS).  I tried that, and they discovered I had one from years ago that I had never used, so they wouldn't open the new account.

Here's a link to a page where you can contact adsense with your problem.  I would do this ASAP.

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … topic=8424

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

I removed the AdSense code from your HubPages account.  What you need to do is associate your existing old AdSense account here (answer yes to the first question).  As Dafla said, you probably should close out your new second AdSense account, either yourself, or be contacting someone at AdSense and explaining your mistake.  You are not allowed to have 2 accounts.

1. lover of myself profile image58
      lover of myselfposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thank you both so much, please understand I do NOT have two accounts. I stopped short of opening a new one when I found out it was against the rules to have one, and that's why I wanted to associate the old adsense with HUB instead of completing a new one. I just wasn't certain how to get the pending new code off of here so I could put a new one in.

I am very grateful fr your help, I really had no idea.

Have a very blessed and wonderful day.