jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

I am at the top in Google and yahoo !

1. guidebaba profile image59
    guidebabaposted 8 years ago

Hello everyone : Seems like both Yahoo and Google have started liking me. They have put me at the top for the keyword "how to write the best hubpages" even though they display my another hub on Resume..LOL:lol:LOL

1. 0
      daflaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

What were you searching for? It might be on page one for the name, but not for ever search term.  If I search for some of my hubs by name, they're on page 1 as well, but not if I search by keywords.

2. weblog profile image59
    weblogposted 8 years ago

3. patnamohan profile image59
    patnamohanposted 8 years ago

How you made possible in two months with lot of hubs!!!!!!!!! smile

4. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

Don't let it go to your head, guidebaba!  It's just the coincidence that your Hub title includes "How to Write the Best".   If you use the exact words from your Hubs, they will naturally come high up in search results.

5. guidebaba profile image59

Thank you Dalfa and Marisha. I was searching for "How to write the best hubpages" and my hub on RESUME got displayed at the top. Even the Hub of Resume with the Keyword " How to write the best resume" and "how to write the perfrect resume" is there on the first page.

Am I just lucky ? roll

6. Dorsi profile image91
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

That's great!! It's always exciting to see yourself at the top of the google pack!

7. guidebaba profile image59

Thank you Dorsi. It is always a pleasure for all of us to be on the frontpage on google and yahoo.