jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Theist spam. Awesome :)

1. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 5 years ago

I have a website that has nothing to do with god, gods, holy happenings, bibles, prayer, churches or miracles (no man will ever be found washing up on my website).

It gets hit with spam. This one I'm saving:

Anybody else feeling weird about all the chaos in the Middle East? Sure feels like the right time to repent, look to Christ for salvation and hope, don't you agree? God have mercy on us.

Currently 2 comments are waiting for approval. Please visit the moderation panel

I am rather hoping I feel the mercy of Google right now lol

2. 0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 5 years ago

I guess that's a little better than the crazy lady I run into on occasion at Wal-mart. She runs to me sobbing and clutches me and says "OH I miss you so much, I've been praying for you to come back to church." I only went to her church like, for four months, and she doesn't even know my name! Its better then my moms lectures about the dead fish, and birds, and the east, and the weird weather....

I would prefer spam if I had to pick one.

3. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

I wonder how google interprets all the religionist spam that shows up in our hub comments here… I hope the algo is smart enough to tell the difference between the hub contents and the comment contents, but I am beginning to doubt it…

4. RedElf profile image86
    RedElfposted 5 years ago

Hey - no fair, froggy! Your religionist SPAM is so much more interesting than the links lists and sex Spammers that keep hitting my website.