jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

google adsense

1. activation123 profile image61
    activation123posted 5 years ago

helo friends i want to sign up for google adsense from hubpages.What are the requirements. please let me know before i proceed

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

This should tell you most everything you need to know: http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/1-2- … s-adsense/

Keep in mind that many Asian and African countries are required by AdSense to have an online presence of at least six months before they will approve your account.

1. snigdha.s profile image80
      snigdha.sposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They do mention about six months presence for Asians but you can still get it before that.Ensure that you have some 6-7 good hubs with a decent traffic and then register for google adsense.Many hubbers have mentioned that having a bloggers account helps.You may try that also.But even with hubpages one can get google adsense account.

3. visitmaniac profile image59
    visitmaniacposted 5 years ago

Improve your chances by haveing a blog or website that has been running for a few months as well.

4. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

From India, China et al. minimum 6 months' active web presence with quality, unique and substantial body of content is needed to get AdSense approval

1. skyfire profile image73
      skyfireposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can get adsense account in few weeks to 1 months if you write enough content on any adsense API approved site or your own domain. Few hubbers from asia got their adsense account approval from hubpages in few weeks.