jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

New Hubber Here

1. Jbergeron48 profile image60
    Jbergeron48posted 5 years ago

Good Morning Everyone,

I am very new here and I certainly have a lot to learn in terms of becoming a great "hubber". Already I am enjoying reading hubs and I am sensing that this is a great online community of writers. I am very much looking forward to getting started. As I said I am very new so if you have a few minutes to spare please introduce yourself or perhaps drop a word of advice. Anyway, I am very happy to be a very small part of what seems to be a wonderful community.
    Have a great day!

-Jacob Bergeron

2. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 5 years ago

Hi and welcome new hubber smile

3. Trail Otter profile image59
    Trail Otterposted 5 years ago

Welcome! I am a new Hubber as well.

4. To Start Again profile image85
    To Start Againposted 5 years ago

Welcome Jacob and Trail Otter!! The best advice I can give is to take a look around and keep reading those hubs! The Learning Center (there is a link down at the very bottom of the page) is a great resource and you can search hubs for help doing just about everything. Enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to ask questions you may have!! smile

5. katiem2 profile image60
    katiem2posted 5 years ago

Welcome smile

6. LeeWalls profile image62
    LeeWallsposted 5 years ago

Welcome to all of you and enjoy this site and the individuals you will meet.

7. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Hi, Cuz! My mom was a Bergeron before she married my dad. Where did your family come from? We might be relatives!

8. FaithDream profile image85
    FaithDreamposted 5 years ago

Welcome Jacob. You'll find some great writers here and the community is rich with information. Hope to read some of your writing.

9. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile big_smile

10. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 5 years ago

Welcome to HP big_smile

11. smalika profile image61
    smalikaposted 5 years ago

Hello,, do take a look at the FAQ's. Will save you some trouble in the future. Happy hubbing to you.