jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Google AdSense

1. profile image0
    Digsposted 6 years ago

I have been accepted for a Google AdSense Account and it has been linked to my HubPages Account.  However, when I click on Google AdSense Reports in HubPages Account I am asked for a password.  Am I required to create an account with AdSense?  I thought the accounts were linked?

Thanks Much--Digs

2. caninecrtitics profile image62
    caninecrtiticsposted 6 years ago

You would have to set up a account with google so that they can pay you.  Hubpages won't pay you for adsense clicks.

1. profile image0
      Digsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks you.

Digs

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

AdSense is a separate account, which then exchanges data with HubPages. You should use the user name and password that you created with your AdSense application. If you used your Gmail account, simply use the same information to log into AdSense.

1. profile image0

It is possible that I have forgotten, however I set up the AdSense Account through HubPages Affiliate Settings and don't remember being asked for a password.  There is an ID#.  The AdSense application asks for a URL, but I am not sure which to provide--HubPages, an email URL, browser?

Digs

4. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

If you were logged into a Google account (Gmail, for example) when you applied, you may never have been prompted for a user name or password.

The email that you have received from Google to confirm your AdSense application was approved, that is the email account used for your application. Try to log on to AdSense with the same user name and password that you use for that email account.

1. profile image0

Will do and let you know how it works.

Digs

working