jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Adding a picture problem

1. Anna Wise profile image60
    Anna Wiseposted 5 years ago

Hi, I am new here, and I searched in help and couldn't find an answer.

I am trying to add a picture to the first section of my hub, and when the window opens and I select a photo from my hard drive, the action never completes.

I was using Mac and a Safari browser. I also have only one hub published at this point; is there a restriction on the number of hubs published before I can start adding pictures?

I suspect it could be the browser/ operating system issue. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thank you in advance.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm a Mac, but always use Firefox for HubPages and it seems to work fine.
      (If you install Firefox, you might find that you like it better than Safari, anyway.)
      There is no restriction on being able to add photos.
      Try, try again.

Oh, and WELCOME to HP.

1. Anna Wise profile image60
        Anna Wiseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you; I have Firefox installed too on my Mac. I thought I have tried putting up the photo with Firefox too, but not sure. I will try again.
        Thank you again for your help!

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Yes, you are correct. I was having the same problem earlier today, trying to upload photos from my computer. I have Firefox as well, but using Windows XP.

Sooner or later, HP Staff will notice and fix. Please be patient. smile

3. 0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 5 years ago

I've had that problem before and it was just my computer. (I have firefox and love it.)  Good luck and welcome to HP.  smile

4. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

Upload your pictures to gallery section and just add the URL in your hub or select it from the gallery tab. That's more faster than waiting for images to upload or even waiting for the official fix.