jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Many Hubs Posted, but No Money From Adsense

1. martygoldengate profile image84
    martygoldengateposted 5 years ago

Hi, I'm fully connected to AdSense and have about 20 hubs.  My AdSense reports show HubPages clicks and visits, but always the earnings are $0.00.  My HubPages accounts show visits and readers.  The articles are good.  I'm a copy writer, and worked 20 years in legal publishing.  Have I not written enough Hubs yet to earn any money?   Thanks, martygoldengate

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

Just a few questions- (a) Did you attach your Hubpages account to Adsense? (b) Have you setup URL channels under Adsense so you can track clicks?

Btw- you have 13 hubs accredited to you, and not 20, but it does take time to earn. However, if you had setup everything, including connecting your Adsense account to Analytics, then you should be able to determine where you traffic is coming from.

There is a high possibility that most of your traffic is coming directly from HP and Hubbers don't click ads, even if they are your ads. We've been told not to click on ads.

I encourage you to post 3 links in the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum thread and have your hubs critiqued by the community, so you can improve upon them. You might not have specific things done, so as to ensure your success. Some mistakes can be costly.

I do hope you enjoy your time here. smile

martygoldengateposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Cagsil, I gather from responses that 13 hubs is not a lot, so I'll just keep adding them and home things improve.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Marty, I'm seeing you with 13 Hubs presently and to be honest, that's just barely getting started, not "many."

For how long you've been with the site, the number of Hubs that you have, the topics you have chosen to address and how you've composed your Hubs, your earnings (or lack thereof) isn't anything out of the ordinary.

My best suggestion is that you visit The Learning Center and go through the articles and videos to get a better idea of what makes a great Hub.  http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/

martygoldengateposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your help, relache, I guess it really takes more time and work to earn money here.